We are here to help you find a career, temporary employment, add new skills or return to school
We have staff that will help you polish up that resume, locate that vocational training you need, or head off to college. We have access to the internet, printers and copiers, all the tools needed to put you on the path to your future.
- Career Exploration
- Occupational Training
- Job Search Assistance
LOOKING FOR A JOB? GO HERE.
The Federal Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA) funds programs designed for adults and dislocated workers to find employment, stay employed, earn or increase wages and learn occupational skills to succeed in today’s workforce.
To qualify for the adult/dislocated program you must be:
- Age 18 or older
- A U. S. citizen or authorized to work in the United States
- Registered for Selective Service (men 18-26 years)
For the dislocated worker program:
- Unemployed due to layoff or business closure
- Qualify for unemployment benefits ($0 payout acceptable)
- Lost financial support from a partner
- Failed self-employment
- Long-term unemployed (more than 27 weeks)
Youth Program Qualifications:
- 16-24 years of age
- Junior or Senior in school
- Low Income/Parenting